Moreau House Fire
November 16, 2011

Moreau House Fire

written by News - Leave a reply

Moreau — A clothes dryer is believed to be to blame for a fire in the town of Moreau.

At least six fire companies responding Tuesday evening to the blaze at 4 Jamaica Avenue.  Firefighters believe that the fire started in a dryer at about 4:30 p.m. leading to significant smoke and water damage

The good news here is that no one was injured in the fire.

Leave a Reply

Professional Web Design & hosting by Media Lab Technologies | © 2010 Look TV Online